10.03.2010

The Local Church

It's been a long time where I had that "WOW" moment in church. I'm sure most of that is just me. I just wasn't connecting. It happens. We go through seasons of connections and disconnections. I'm learning that it's all ok. It's normal.

I will say that I believe it's important to still remain committed even when it doesn't seem that you are getting anything out of it. In this sense, I do believe that it's not all about me. Church won't always feel like a high. But it's nice when it does...

Today. Wow. I felt it all. Community. Passion. Worship. Awe. It felt nice to be "back'. My spiritual life doesn't just lie in Sunday mornings. However, it's nice when it's an added bonus. I'm thankful for all of it.

I'm expectant of what God is gonna do. Not only in my own life but in the life of the local church. There's always hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment