I am many things and often times those things change. However, there are a multitude of things that just make me who I am.
I am
`emotional
`a hugger
`a friend
`a lover of Jesus
`a letter writer
`forgiven
`a forgiver
`deeply moved by people & their lives
`changed
`hurt
`in the process of moving on
`loved
`in love with this life
`messy
`a smiler
`a talker
`a teacher
I use words like awesome, amazing, phenomenal, and incredible...on a daily basis when I describe: my life, my friends, my family...my God. However, just because I use those words it doesn't mean that I think it's awesome/amazing/or incredible when people hurt me nor do I find the joy in those situations in the moment.
Just because I am all of those things there is no reason to wipe your feet on me.
There's a line. I just need to draw it.
Yeah. That's good.
ReplyDeleteI'm here if you need anything. Just call...
and we are blessed to know you!
ReplyDelete