3.14.2010

I'm reminded this week of a lot of things. Mostly, I'm reminded that I know some incredibly inspiring people & their stories.

A week in review:

-a friend loses his dad but not his faith.
-a friend finds love and lives in God's promises.
-another friend serves as the hands & feet of Jesus on foreign soil.
-a building arises for God's glory.

No matter the distance, the grief, the sacrifice, the promise, or construction difficulties...He's there. I'll screw up a billion times before I even lay my head down tonight...He doesn't screw up.
God's in all of that. He's in the grief, He's in the promise, and He's in us as we do His works.

Everything has a price. I'm just thankful that He paid mine...& yours, too.

"The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe." Proverbs 18:10

No comments:

Post a Comment