I am sick of the things that this world continues to present to us. The lies, the damage, the abuse, and the whispering words that say, "you aren't enough...you'll never be."
In the last week I have heard and witnessed things that make my stomach drop, my heart deeply saddened, and my head ache. The world will fill you with anything it so wishes. I call these things vultures.
I was just speaking to someone about God offering, and setting His table for us. He sets it, He prepares the meal, and He is always inviting us to eat of His fruit. What does Satan do? he sends the vultures in. he asks us to settle for the scraps that fall from the table instead of sitting down for the full meal.
I'm sick of it. I will not sit back and watch one more vulture take a friend away, destroy a marriage, or smother the goodness of Jesus.
The God that I serve is always good, is always loving, and is always present. The vultures hover over only to be fed, and never to feed. No more.
Pray that God will use you to help someone this week. Pray that He'll heal wounded marriages, friendships, relationships, and that He'll use YOU to help Him. We get so caught up in what we want/need that we forget the whole reason we are here. To serve. Not.to.be.served.
Powerful words here. Preach it, girl.
ReplyDeleteYour energy is encouraging to me. I'm REALLY glad to read this today!
...so you just started my day off to a good start too :DD
ReplyDeleteYou're amazing Mary. Thanks for being so cool.
ReplyDelete