I had a first last night. I sat in small group and I'm so burdened with so many different things that for the most part I just sat.silent.not a word. That is not me. A lot of things are moving in and out right now. The things below are just a few...
I'm reading this:

Whoa. It's incredibly powerful. It makes me feel convicted, guilty, and it makes me want to be involved in change. Ha-who would've thought I'd say that....
I'm looking into this program: http://www.invisiblechildren.com/theMission/Teachers_Exchange
This stirring in my heart has gone on for quite awhile now. I'm not sure what God is doing...heck, I'm not sure what I'm doing. But the passion is there.
It all leaves me wondering....
Watcha doin' God?
Pray for me will you? Pray that I'll listen to God and that I'll lean on His understanding more than my own. Pray that whatever it is He's doing in me that He'll give me the strength to move forward with HIS plan & not my own.
I'm scared.
Syd is passionate about invisible children. So is Christian Miller. They both went to DC for a silent march on the capital about this issue.
ReplyDeleteTalk to them.
This is sooo exciting! I mean that God may be up to something here. It is so scary and sad and heartbreaking to read about the children too!! I am reading the book The Hole in Our Gospel by Richard Stearns (pres of World Vision). He says they have a rehab camp for child soldiers...incredible stories!!
ReplyDeletepraying for you!