10.10.2009

Busy...

A few thoughts on busy days & a lil inside scoop on what I'm doing when I'm not bloggin':

10-11 hr workdays...it's nice to love what I do again.

Every night is full-scheduling in friend time these days is hard.

5:45am sucks.

a 10 o'clock bedtime is imperative if I'm going to be worth anything @5:45am.

I drink lots of coffee and rotate it with hot tea. Makes me feel somewhat rested.

Weekends are just as busy, however, this weekend is a fun kinda busy! Rob Bell in just a few hours...yay!

I gave 5 tests today AND had them all graded by 3:35pm. That's HUGE...I took my first breath at 4pm today, I think. ;)

In three weeks, life will be busier. I'll begin tutoring 4 days a week after school to supplement my income. Perhaps I'll turn my spare bedroom into a money pit-ha...I kid, I kid. :D

Tryin' to prepare early for the holidays...wow, really?!

I managed to finish "Blue Like Jazz" & I loved it.

Now, I'm trying to read Donald Miller's book, Through Painted Deserts.

If you saw my yard...ekk. I don't need Halloween decorations. Honestly, I hope my future husband enjoys yardwork. It's a jungle out there. Prayin' about that(the yardwork and the hubby.) :D

I'm exhausted.

Even in the chaos I have to remind myself to be thankful. A year ago, at this time, I couldn't walk. I was crying out to God for the pain to stop. So many pain killers, no sleep, and ugh...the excruciating pain. I'm thankful to be busy with things I love: my job, church life, reading, friends, house "things", and family. So tired but still so thankful. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment