I like the way I see God now...
No, wait. I LOVE the way I see God now. I'm finally ok with some things.
I'm ok with dipping into various resources. I can worship at home, my home church, a visiting church, and that's OK!
I'm ok with reading secular books & finding God in them.
I'm ok with reading the bible and supplementing with books written by christian authors.
I'm ok with hanging out with those who aren't considered "real christians."
And in the process of being ok with all of the above...I'm learning more & more about grace.
Life is freakin' messy. It often doesn't make sense. But when it doesn't make sense I find that I understood far more than I ever thought possible.
I have spent far too much time "living in guilt" instead of being covered in grace. God is still God no matter where I worship, what I read, or who I hang out with. He is everpresent...I love that.
I think it's good to move beyond the four walls of your church & see what is out there. Stop boxing God in. It's too draining.
I love living for Him...in all areas.
What an awesome post. Makes me smile...
ReplyDelete