1.14.2010

#1 I'm 29 today!! Ahhhhh!!!!

Wow.

My last random fact, which will post at my exact time of birth:

#1 29 yrs ago, I was born to ((almost)) 24/25 yr olds. This is what my mom said happened on that day.

"We didn't know if you were a boy or a girl. But I knew you were in fact a girl. I just felt it. So, I'm pushing and hoping and pushing some more. As you were on your way out the doctor said,

'Mrs. Dickerson, I believe you've got another football player (i have an older brother) on your hands!'

Your dad let out a huge yell! I felt disappointed for only a second. Then the doctor realized that he, in fact, had made a mistake."

"You just had really broad shoulders."

Nice.


Don't we all love to hear the heartfelt story of our first breath? Yeah.


::ahem::
I also like to believe that my dad would've "yelled" if the doctor would've announced that I was a girl, first. My mom assured me that he would've.

My grandmother once said, "Your dad was whipped as soon as he saw you. His only little girl." :)

PS My doctor's name? George Jones. Yup, Dr. George Jones. Niiicccee.

No comments:

Post a Comment