8.13.2009

A few of my favorite things...

I'm into several things lately....

Things.like.this:

*TOMS shoes-man, I want a pair...THIS pair

go to their website to see how THEY are CHANGING THE WORLD! And how you can, too! Ahhh....

*Rob Bell's Podcasts.
*Hillsong's new album, "Faith Hope Love" Man...it is AH-MAZING!
*Any book I can get my hands on
*Coffee place in "The Gooch" http://www.javajodiscoffeecafe.com/
*Time with friends
*The Book of Matthew

Just a few things. :)

I'm also getting some answers to God about my calling. I don't know if it's a lifetime calling but it's a calling for right now. YEAH! I'll write more about the leadership summit, my revelation, the call, and the coolness of Jesus in my life!


Coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. I love Tom's shoes too!! I want a pair and so do my girls. And love Rob Bell. Can't wait to hear about your calling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurry up and write. I want to hear more!

    ReplyDelete