A lot of changes around my lil space in the world. I love this time of year and hate it as well. I'm pulled in a million different directions and often I'm not sure which way to go. I get stressed and when I'm stressed I don't sleep. So, I thought I'd make a list of what I'm excited about/thankful for. It helps me.
Thankful for:
-a new school year
-fresh new faces...20 to be exact!
-a budget
-honey vanilla tea
-music, music, music
-changing seasons
-a new role within my church
-friendships
Then there's the other list....
The stressful stuff:
-misunderstandings
-the lawnmower is down again..grr!
-paperwork, paperwork,paperwork, and more paperwork...
My thankful list outweighs my stressful stuff...I'm happy about that.
I'm getting out of town for a couple of days and I'm thrilled about it. I need to unplug, unwind, and just be. Lana & I are heading to the river...woohoo!
Life is good...even in the midst of chaos. :)
PS I think it's a great time to get out...cable disappeared last night. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment