8.25.2009

It's that time...

Welp, it's 3am and I can't sleep. I shouldn't be surprised. It's that time of year again...it's (almost) the start of a new school year. I've been laying in bed for the past 3 hours..this is the crap I think about:

~need to create my welcome to first grade letter
~classroom setup-where's my reading corner gonna be? how will I set up my bulletin boards? where am I gonna put my classroom schedule? how am I going to get it all done?
~lesson plans (I need to get atleast 2 weeks worth done)
~wait-why am I on so many committees again? Technology...safety...inclusion...?????
~I need to take pics of my room & put up on my school blog for parents/kids to see before Sept 8th
~How many hours of extra tutoring will I be able to squeeze in this year?

The other stuff I think about (not school related):

~How expensive will it be to fix my car this time?
~My personal budget...oh lord, it's scary
~meeting with Angie in the am...
~Small Group coaching...
~There's that stack of books in the back of my mom's explorer that need to either a)go to the Book Exchange or b) be donated to the library
~How long have my clothes been in the dryer? Days? Weeks? ekk...
~The grass needs to be mowed...how many more times before fall kicks in & the lawnmower can be put away?


This is ridiculous. My brain won't turn off! I thought maybe posting a blog about this would settle it down!


Let's see.... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment