12.12.2009

One day..



I love these two faces.

Today was a good day. My good friends, Matt and Sandy Morin, let me borrow their "babies" for the day/night. We made sugar cookies, decorated them, looked at Christmas lights, watched Christmas movies, and just enjoyed one another.

While we were walking to see the lights Abby said, “You know why we give gifts to people? Because we love them and care about them. Just like God loves and cares about us.” *sigh* I love that sweet sweet girl.

These two "little people" remind me of all that is good in this world. I enjoy hearing them play upstairs, listening to them giggle, taking care of them, and watching them grow. They were 5 and 3 when I met them and now they are 8 and 6. It all goes so fast.

Being with Abby & Thomas allows me to dream of all of the good that I know God has in store for me. One of those dreams being my own family one day. I can't wait for that. It's a desire that my heart as had for as long as I can remember.

For today though...I'm happy sharing in the lives of the above mentioned little people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment