12.09.2009

Wednesday & the unexpected

Today I woke up sick and pretty cold. I was determined that those two things wouldn't kick my day off on a bad note.


Two unexpected things today:

1. I laughed, harder than I have in a long time, at my youth tonight. I love these kids & I SO see Jesus in them. They inspire me to be more, to do more, and to have FUN while I'm learning to do the first two. Each Wednesday night I keep thinking, "Really God...you called me here? It's so fun. It's so what I need. Now, tell me what I need to do for them. How can I serve? Serving shouldn't be this fun, right?!?!" :) I love them & I love Him.


But before my number 1...I happened to open my email...

2. My dear friend, Bob Pino, DOES NOT have cancer!! This is a miracle. This is the best news, EVER! This makes my heart dance. This makes me cling to Jesus harder.

Today, the unexpected came on a personal level & on a miracle level.

No comments:

Post a Comment