Two songs on repeat today in my house...
"How He Loves" & "Inside Out"
Lyrics that are screaming out to me today-
"Your will above all else, my purpose remains
The art of losing myself in bringing you praise"
((and))
"If grace is an ocean, we’re all sinking.
And Heaven meets earth like an unforseen kiss,
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest,
I don’t have time to maintain these regrets,
When I think about, the way…He loves us"
Inside Out has always been a song that feels like I wrote it. Each line, each note feels like it's jumping out of my very being. Almost as if it was written before I had the chance. Mind you, I have no musical talent but if I did...watch out Joel Houston. :)
I'm overwhelmed today by God's love. Overwhelmed by my heart's desires and underwhelmed by time and its lackadaisical attitude. He has it all planned out though and I'm trusting in His timing...even when I don't understand it.
No comments:
Post a Comment